Find my full professional resume here.
Find my Google Scholar page here.
- Professor of Marketing at emlyon business school, Lyon, France
- Director of Lifestyle Research Center – research and teaching on consumer culture, consumer experience, sustainable lifestyles, branding, and digital media
- HDR degree (habilitation à diriger des recherches), University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne, Reims, France (2019)
- Doctor of Science (Econ.), Marketing, Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland (2010)
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Marketing, NEOMA Business School, Paris-Rouen-Reims, France (2011-2015)
- Researcher, Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland (2009-2011)
- Visiting scholar, University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria (2015, 2017, 2021), Hitotsubashi Graduate School, Tokyo, Japan (2018), University of Lapland, Rovaniemi, Finland (2017), University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark (2017), Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland (2014, 2017), Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester NY, USA (2016), Cass Business School, London, UK (2012, 2016), Adam Smith Business School, Glasgow, UK (2017), Strathclyde School of Business, Glasgow, UK (2016), HEC Paris (2008-2009)
- The Sidney J. Levy Award (2015), for outstanding Phd dissertation-based research article
- Associate Editor, European Journal of Marketing (2017-2021)
- Editorial Board Member, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of Marketing Management
- Co-Chair, 10th Workshop on Interpretive Consumer Research (2019)
- Co-Chair, Association for Consumer Research Conference (film track)
- Co-Chair, Consumer Culture Theory Conference (alternative modes track)
- Marketing and business development in a leading Finnish FMCG company (Valio Ltd, between 2002-2011)
- CEO and founder of Paris-Helsinki Ltd., management training and consulting
- Member, Lyon Floorball Club
Copyright © 2021 Joonas Rokka. All rights reserved.